The integration of art, architecture and infrastructure is seen on a wide range of projects across the world but doing it at the scale of the Crossrail project is unique. As a practice Hawkins/Brown have been collaborating with artists on a number of their projects and at Tottenham Court Road station they are currently collaborating with, Daniel Buren, Richard Wright and Douglas Gordon to create site specific artworks .
Join a lively panel discussion about art, architecture and engineering; drawing on the experience of Europe’s largest infrastructure project.
- Eleanor Pinfield (Chair), Head of Art on the Underground
- Harbinder Birdi, Partner, Hawkins/Brown
- Kathrin Hersel, Development Director, Almacantar
- Richard Wright, Artist (Tottenham Court Road, eastern ticket hall)
- Christina Andersen, Crossrail Art Programme Manager
- Tuesday 7 June 2016
- 18:00 - 20:00
66 Portland lace