We are frequently told that we are one of the best places to work and are honoured to have won the AJ120 Employer of the Year award in both 2013 and 2015. In 2016 we received The Sunday Times Best Companies: 2 Star Accreditation.
We are always looking for enthusiastic, proactive and talented people. If you don’t see what you’re looking for below then please apply speculatively.
We are looking for a Communications Assistant to join the growing Communications team at Hawkins\Brown.
This role will work along side the existing team of 3 and provide communications and graphic design support to the practice.
The suitable candidate will have minimum one year experience in a similar role, a qualification and/or demonstrable experience of graphic design work. They will have an interest in Architecture and be a strong communicator.
The role will involve a range of activities including:
- The design and production of in-house communications and materials
- Desktop publishing and image editing
- Day to day management of the Hawkins\Brown website content and social media accounts
- Preparing and submitting awards entries
- General communications administration including monitoring and recording press coverage, contributing to the communications strategy and major team projects
The key skills required are:
- Demonstrated graphic design experience
- Excellent knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office
- Good knowledge of social media and scheduling platforms
- Knowledge of Illustrator and other Adobe CC programmes
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
Hawkins\Brown is an equal opportunity employer.
- Date uploaded:
- 27 November 2017