We are frequently told that we are one of the best places to work and are honoured to have won the AJ120 Employer of the Year award in both 2013 and 2015. In 2016 we received The Sunday Times Best Companies: 2 Star Accreditation.
We are always looking for enthusiastic, proactive and talented people. If you don’t see what you’re looking for below then please apply speculatively.
Experienced Interior Designer- Studio North
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Interior Designer, Interior Architect or Architect who wishes to take the next step in their career leading interior focused projects and small teams in our studio in Manchester. The candidate should demonstrate excellent past experience designing, detailing, and delivering projects across the education, residential and commercial sectors with a clear flare for design.
Our interior designers, architects, digital artists and urban designers, work together on projects from the onset. We work holistically on a single integrated scheme to deliver bespoke solutions for each client. The interior designers bring fresh perspective to a building and are able to both compliment and challenge the architecture.
Candidates must have a passion and enthusiasm for design, contemporary culture and art, appreciation and understanding of materials and detail as well as technical know-how. They should be confident at presentation, engaging with the wider design team and end users and have strong team leadership skills.
Successful candidates will have:
- 5 + years proven experience on commercial, education and residential projects
- BA Hons or MA interior architecture qualifications (or equivalent)
- Experience working within RIBA works stages 1-6
- Strength in early stage concept design, overseeing and delivering detailed drawings and specifications
- Experience working collaboratively with architects and external consultants essential
- Strong client facing/presentation skills
- Excellent graphic design, conceptual and visualising skills, freehand or computer aided
- Proficiency in Revit, Vectorworks and Creative Suite
- Good space planning and spatial analysis skills
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of materials and products
- Self-motivated, organised and pro-active
- Good local contacts around the Manchester area
- Date uploaded:
- 18 January 2017
Due to the increasing number of Revit based projects in the studio, we are looking for an ambitious and experienced BIM Assistant to support our BIM Manager. The ideal candidate will be ambitious, experienced in BIM and excited about sharing their expertise across the practice.
The BIM Assistant will work closely with the BIM Manager on initial project set up, producing Revit content for our resource library, assist in training, tuition and workshops and support the development and integration of new software and technology across the studio.
The successful candidate will have:
- A degree in Architecture or Architectural Technology
- Advanced knowledge of Revit
- Experience working across a variety of architectural projects at various stages within a BIM project environment.
- Advanced Revit Content creation skills
- Computational Design skills including Dynamo
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Date uploaded:
- 12 January 2017
We are looking for talented 3D digital artists to join our in-house visualisation team.
The successful candidates will have a keen artists eye for composition, lighting, conceptual representation, story telling and image style. On a daily basis they will work closely with our architects to create visualisations, animation and interactive content to support bids, presentation and planning applications.
A degree in architecture and/or a related graphic discipline is required along with solid knowledge of 3ds Max, Vray and Adobe creative suite. Experience in animation, photography, parametric modelling and gaming engines is preferred.
The right person will have strong communication skills, be adaptable in a fluid design environment and take a hands on approach with a confidence to provide creative input.
Application should include examples of process driven or design development imagery as well as final visualisations.
- Date uploaded:
- 5 January 2017
Editorial & Content Manager- 12 month fixed term contract
We are looking to recruit an experienced Editorial & Content Manager for a 12 month fixed term contract.
The Editorial & Content Manager will be responsible for the creation of our content across a range of different media and platforms. They will be responsible for developing content that promotes our people, projects and practice.
The successful candidate will have several years' experience creating content across print and digital. They will have outstanding writing, interviewing and copy editing skills, preferably in a B2B context. Strong video and photo editing skills along with blog and e-newsletter experience is desired.
A strong knowledge and interest in architecture, design and the built environment is necessary.
This role will suit someone with strong decision making skills, time management skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Date uploaded:
- 22 November 2016